[Fsf-web] Abt listing Localization projects

Ranjit Babu d0153019@ncb.ernet.in
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 21:59:17 +0530 (IST)

Baiju M had offered to help with the directory reg info on localization
projects. I haven;t been able to follow up with the links he offered.. has
someone been working on this? his original email is as below....