[Fsf-web] Re: Abt the dirs

Khuzaima A. Lakdawala klak@giasbm01.vsnl.net.in
11 Apr 2002 09:34:16 +0530

> Hi KLAK!

:)

> 	Been underground (!) for a while.. just wanted to point out
> that maybe we should be cross posting across lists about the
> directory (I have my doubts abt how many people actually do log onto
> gnu.org.in considering its dormancy so far..). We can then expect
> some additions, subtractions and modifications to the existing list.

The present FS directory in its static html form is
temporary. Nagarjuna is going to provide a web-application for it
which will enable many volunteers to contribute directly to the
directory without the need for a coordinator as such. Let us wait for
that and then we will announce it.

> 	As for the directory on FS businesses, I have emailed Akbar
> with the info he reqd. I dearly hopes he takes up the task asap;
> else I shall do that once I have some time on my hands.

For this directory too we shall have a similar web-application.

--
Khuzaima