[Fsf-web] New Forum without tables

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun@hbcse.tifr.res.in
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 14:38:33 +0530

Hi

I am back to work.  I have added a squishdot site in the forum
directory called `New'.  This is an instance of squishdot without
tables, and graphics.  This will be very useful because it has
only the bare minumum that you need to run squishdot.  What I am
suggesting is to thing of a design that uses tables, and start
calling the objects (content) where ever we want.  As far as I
see by incarporating the design elements in `index_hmtl' or any
other dtml docs, it will be possible to get whatever look and
feel we want, without graphics.  have a look.

Nagarjuna