[Fsf-friends] Volunteer and Biz directory.

Raju Mathur raju@linux-delhi.org
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 22:09:37 +0530

    Arun> [snip]

    Arun> "One of the objectives of the Free Software Foundation of
    Arun> India is to bring together free software users and
    Arun> businesses. This business directory is an effort in that
    Arun> direction.

    Arun>  If you run a free software business or service, and would
    Arun> like to be listed in our directory, please register here."

    Arun> http://forum.gnu.org.in/bizdir

Damn!  I was just about to register when I saw my old bugbear.  I
guess I'll just forego registering my business and keep referring to
Linux as Linux.

-- Raju
--
Raju Mathur               raju@kandalaya.org      http://kandalaya.org/