[Mailman] Re: [ILUG-BOM] Commercial - Contract - Mumbai

qa zx anku8@yahoo.com
Fri May 16 22:25:50 IST 2003

Hi shilpi

I was very much interested in sendmail, and that is
why i read a lot about sendmail at that time,
As per ur need , if u want i can send u the softcopy
of the matrial i have, and also please update me.

Ankur here

--- "Shilpi K. Kedia" <shilpi.k@systemfinance.net>