[Fsf-web] please check the site

V. Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 14:07:08 IST 2008

Just a few comments on the site:

1. For some languages like Kannada, English, Hindi, etc., a flag is seen
instead of text. I think we need text since flags for all Indian
languages are the same. And can't we put this in alphabetical order?

2. The link Also available in presentation mode… on the home page leads
to an empty page. I actually did not understand what this was meant to
be. On my screen, the bottom one-third or so of the FSFI logo was
hidden.

3. The words "Free Software Foundation of India" seems to be part of the
logo. I thought it appeared to be rather small for the site.

I have already registered as sasi.

Best
Sasi

--