[Fsf-web] please check the site

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun at gnowledge.org
Mon Jun 9 11:55:24 IST 2008

http://www.gnu.org.in:8080/FSF

all the required features are added, such as multilingual,
registration form, etc.  main pending thing is to add the older
content.  this has to be done manually.

if we can coordinate, then each of us can populate the events, news,
and other articles.  by next monday we want to announce the new site
and open for registrations.  meanwhile, please register and send a
request to alpesh, who will modify your role as manager, so that you
will be able to write articles, post news, events etc. similarly we
will have to convert some of the active users as translators.

slowly, we will change the site from plone like to FSF India theme
using Niyam's recommendations.

--
Nagarjuna G.