[Fsf-web] New FSF-India site up and running!

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun@antispam.org
Fri Jan 13 20:59:48 IST 2006

On Fri, Jan 13, 2006 at 08:16:22PM +0530, Baishampayan Ghose wrote:
> Sasi,
> > 1. We need to update the information in the pages. Events that are over
> > (for instance, Software Freedom Day, FSF Foundation Day and Meet on
> > Kerala School Educational Reforms) are written as though they are going
> > to happen. We need to replace them with reports of the events, if
> > available, or move them to archives.
> That can be done. The most important part is the content. Who is going
> to write a report on those events? Generating content has always been
> a problem with us and now after moving to a CMS putting up data has
> become all the more easier ... we just need someone to write stuff.

please send me the account info, I will fill at least the events that
I do.  And will also send articles, and slides of talks that I give
with a write up below the slide, so that more speakers could use the
material.

Nagarjuna