[Fsf-web] Re: Adding my project to FSF India's Free Software directory

Sunil Mohan Adapa sunilmohan@antispam.org
Mon Nov 14 17:35:09 IST 2005

On 11/14/05, Anivar Aravind <anivar at gnu.org.in> wrote:
> On 11/11/05, Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray <debarshi.ray at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I am an indian and a member of the songanizer project, which is enlisted as
> > a non-GNU project at Savannah, and FSF/UNESCO Free Software Directory. I
> > would naturally like it to be enlisted in FSF India's Free Software
> > Directory. How do I do so? I can not find the link.
>
> Dear Sunil,
>
> Please Update the Free software Directory with Details from Following Url
> http://directory.fsf.org/songanizer.html

http://www.fsf.org.in/new/node/89. Its in Utilities section. Let me
know if eveything is OK. (expect the problem that is causing
validation to fail on all pages. I mentioned that on the fsf-web list
already).

> I dont have the password of Drupal site. Please share it with me.

I have not collated all the admins' public keys. Could you ask for it
on the fsf-admin list?

--
Sunil Mohan