[Fsf-web] Re: Adding my project to FSF India's Free Software directory

Anivar Aravind anivar@antispam.org
Mon Nov 14 17:15:06 IST 2005

On 11/11/05, Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray <debarshi.ray at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am an indian and a member of the songanizer project, which is enlisted as
> a non-GNU project at Savannah, and FSF/UNESCO Free Software Directory. I
> would naturally like it to be enlisted in FSF India's Free Software
> Directory. How do I do so? I can not find the link.

Dear Sunil,

Please Update the Free software Directory with Details from Following Url
http://directory.fsf.org/songanizer.html

I dont have the password of Drupal site. Please share it with me.

~ Regards
Anivar
--
Knowledge is power... share it equitably!
http://www.gnu.org