[Fsf-web] Business dir listing

Ranjit Babu d0153019@ncb.ernet.in
Thu, 30 May 2002 18:59:46 +0530 (IST)

On Thu, 30 May 2002, Nagarjuna G. wrote:

> After you decide what kind of information is required for each
> entry, let me know.  I will make a separate object.  We have

I think we can broadly base our effort on the FSUG-Kochi page
intention, but we really do need to put a lot more matter into it.
We should at least be able to sort it by categories- eg. Distros,
products, services, etc. and cities/states. I guess that's expected of a
biz directory.

One major doubt- what about the content? How many FSUGs/LUGs have a
listing we could use?

I'm not sure about the functionality of the product N'juna is working on..
.. will we be using it to replace the static html pages we have in our
directories or is this for something else? Sorry if I missed something
earlier. Pls enlighten so I know if there's something I can do.

-Ranjit