[Fsf-web] Business dir listing

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun@hbcse.tifr.res.in
Thu, 30 May 2002 18:06:18 +0530

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 02:30:24PM +0530, Gopal V wrote:
> If memory serves me right, Khuzaima A. Lakdawala wrote:
> > We can start with something like this:
> >
> >   http://www.symonds.net/~fsug-kochi/bizdir/bizdir.html
>
> That's actually a temporary solution IMO .... (sic)
>
> To be truthful... "A good start is half the doing"..and
> I wouldn't advise that particular example :)

After you decide what kind of information is required for each
entry, let me know.  I will make a separate object.  We have
developed a authentication product for membership with each
volunteer getting a folder, where he/she can put information of the
kind he/she is authorized.  Similarly I can update that product
for business info also.  That student who did that is now on
leave, may be in a week time I will complete it if he doesn't
turn up and finish the product.

Nagarjuna