[Fsf-web] the website and logo issue

Gopal.V gopalv82@yahoo.com
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 21:12:07 +0530

If memory serves me right, Khuzaima A. Lakdawala wrote:

> of authenticated volunteers can contribute entries to the zope
> web-applications in an organised manner. (Nagarjuna or Arun will
> please correct me if I am wrong here)

	Oops, Authenticated volunteers ?. I think it needs an army of
volunteers to moderate a site it if it gets popular. (which it should).

> As for the choice of squishdot for the forum, is there a need for an

	First make it popular, then build the kernel. (oops !).

> We will try and do everything by consensus right here on this list.

	As democratic as possible please.

> With the incorporation of the organisation's name and URL the logo
> becomes independent and self-contained. We can then, for example,

	"The logo says it all".

> We are mixing up brands and organisations here. Most organisations'
> logos *do* have their names in them. (And a large number of

	one point from me -- GNU is not the logo of FSF .. But we would
like it to be associated to FSF in some way -- so we put it on our
logo !.

Gopal.V
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success