[Fsf-web] fsfi web design

Khuzaima A. Lakdawala klak@giasbm01.vsnl.net.in
03 Apr 2002 12:19:18 +0530

Please take a look at this:

  http://oswd.org/design/446/Digital_Multiplex/

That's the best I could locate on OSWD so far. It also looks okay in
text browsers with table support (like links).

The problem is there are 1839 other people (as of now) who also think
this design is good and have downloaded the template! So, chances are
there are many many other websites with this same or similar design so
we won't really have any identity of our own as such.

However, it does seem suitable for our purpose. If there are no
objections, I will try and put in GNU/FSF stuff in this template and
show it in a day or two. Of course, if anybody else also wants to do
the same, it would be great :)

--
Khuzaima