[Fsf-web] fsfi web design

Kanti Jadia Kanti Jadia" <j_kanti@rediffmail.com
2 Apr 2002 13:52:09 -0000

Hi all,
A mail after along time.I was a bit busy

When we talk of web design and look and feel we should take into
account the various browsers we need to support.
If we take a design which is graphic intensive.We are ignoring
users who use text based browsers.In the same manner we should
avoid using frames.

The rendering should be fast and informative rather than jazzy and
eye-catching(strong colors).

We can come up with a checklist for us to follow.

Sorry gopal i could not see any of your graphics.If you have
archived them at some url please let the unfortunate ones like me
know.

Kanti