[Mailman] Re: [Fm-core] Addition to list.

Arun M arun@gnu.org.in
Sat May 17 10:27:11 IST 2003

> P.S: I was thinking of adding Atul Chitnis. I messaged him, he says that FSF
> calls him enemy number one. What's the history?

I am not sure why he thinks so. He is not enemy any way, just
opponent. We cant make him look like speaking for us. He doesnt share
many of our views.

During an event in Trivandrum, Atul, Nagarjuna and myself
joined to raise our voice against, interests some have in promoting
proprietary software and patents in Free Software platforms.

regards,
Arun.