[Fsf-web] gnu.org.in

Anurag anurag@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Mar 20 16:03:19 IST 2007

Sometime on Monday 19 March 2007 16:07, Nagarjuna G. said:
> required software is already installed.  I request the volunteers to
> coordinate among themselves to put the sites up and running as soon as
> possible.  please write to anurag and prasanta to get the access details .

I have just finished migrating the gnu.org.in and its subdomains to
158.144.44.134. The DNS records have been updated and should reflect in few
hours.

Following lines in drupal's .htaccess had to be disabled since it was giving
``internal server error''

# Set some options.
#Options -Indexes
#Options +FollowSymLinks

these have been moved to the main apache's <Directory> directive. If something
is still broken somewhere then let me know.

Anurag
--
gnu /noo/ n. Ox like antelope; (abbr.) /gnoo/ n.