[Fsf-web] Fwd: Query about Application Process and Application Form for Associate Fellowship of FSF India (General Fellowship)

Anurag anurag@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Jan 6 23:44:12 IST 2007

Sometime on Saturday 06 January 2007 09:35, Nagarjuna G. said:
> could you please check what the problem is?

The remark that gnu.org.in website is not working, was due to diskfull on web:
I have moved the apache's logs (around 6.7GB) to zope: and compressed them.
Things should work smoothly now.

Anurag

--
gnu /noo/ n. Ox like antelope; (abbr.) /gnoo/ n.