[Fsf-web] News archives

Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Oct 30 17:39:58 IST 2006

We have a News Archives link on our web page, but there does not seem
to be any news in the archives. Moreover, a user has to select a date
for the news to be shown. This is somewhat cumbersome since one may be
looking for a particular news item (for instance, news about the
Freedom First conference) and one may not know the exact date of the
news item. We need to make available some other means for locating
news.

Our site has no report about the inaugural conference. But it is
available at gnu.org and some other sites. Are our news archives
available somewhere? Can we put them back?

--
V. Sasi Kumar
Free Software Foundation of India