[Fsf-web] Spam from Mayank Raj

Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Oct 9 12:44:21 IST 2006

On 09/10/06, Anurag <anurag at gnuer.org> wrote:
> Sometime on Mon, Oct 09, 2006 at 12:26:58PM +0530, Sasi Kumar said:
> > I think we need to block mayank raj <mayank_raj001 at yahoo.co.in> from
> > our lists. There have been several spam mails from him and people have
> > protested. He is either not reading the mails or is ignoring the
> > warnings.
>

> I have already blocked him on friends/ap/kerala/india/locale/discuss
> lists. If i missed some list then let me know. This guy is absolute
> spammer no doubt. Several of the lists we operate are unmoderated, and
> there's high probability he might signup with other IDs if we kick him
> out.

OK, Thanks for that. I received a couple of mails from fsf-discuss
that were sent by him. That was the immediate reason for writing. I
don't know what we can do if he starts signing up with other ids. If
he is using the same ip address, can we block that ip?

Best
--
V. Sasi Kumar
Free Software Foundation of India