[Fsf-web] fellowships are coming

V. Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf@antispam.org
Thu Jan 19 16:56:31 IST 2006

On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 16:35 +0530, Nagarjuna wrote:
> i see that people are filling the fellowships and joining.  Some one
> should take the repsonsibility of following up the correspondence.
> Make templates of first reply, reply after the money is recieved,
> reply along with the goodies etc.

For the time being, we are planning to do it here (Thiruvananthapuram).
Kiran suggested to Arun that they may be able to handle it there, but
the arrangements are not yet finalised. We shall decide on that later.

> Who is going to coordinate this.  Let us create a list of goodies
> needed immediately, and take charge of them.

We are already on the job.

> Where to stock the material?

Right now, we shall keep them here. If we later decide to entrust the
job with Kiran, then we shall decide how to go about it.

Best
--
V. Sasi Kumar <sasi.fsf at gmail.com>
Free Software Foundation of India