[Fsf-web] New FSF-India site up and running!

Baishampayan Ghose b.ghose@antispam.org
Fri Jan 13 14:50:50 IST 2006

Hello fellow webmasters,
I am very much pleased to inform you all that the new FSF-India
website is now up and running. Though the basic work us done very
quickly, a few nagging issues took us 4 months to launch it.
Now we need to test it fully and then we will issue a public notice
about the new site and the FSF-India fellowships.
So please check the site quickly. I would like to issue a mail to
fsf-friends etc. tomorrow.
This whole website work won't have been possible without the
tremendous work of the following people [in no order] --
* Sayamindu Dasgupta
* Sunil Mohan Adapa
* Anivar Arvind
* Anurag Patel
If I have missed anybody please forgive me and append to this list ;)
Have a nice day all, I need reports from you guys quickly.
Regards,
BG

--
Baishampayan Ghose