[Fsf-web] Re: Server

fsf-web at mm.gnu.org.in fsf-web at mm.gnu.org.in
Sat Sep 24 09:49:00 CEST 2005

On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 09:54:03AM +0530, Arun M wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  Is there any prob with server ? Mail list and site are not accessible.
>
> regards
> arun

yesterday and last night we sat and restored the machine.  The /usr
partition got currupted, which was giving seg fault for several
binaries, as a result we had to get another harddisk, take backup,
migrate and then configure etc. etc.  It is now working.

things that are not working as of today: we havent fixed the
permissions problem in apache so that mailing lists are accessible to
apache.  archives are working, but not the info and manage pages of
mailing lists.  after some sleep, anurag and prasanta will get back to
working again today and fix these problems.

I am leaiving to London for WSFII meeting, after I am back I will tell
you more about what the group is, who they are, and what they want to
do in India etc. will return on 4th Oct.

Nagarjuna