[Fsf-web] ChangeLog

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gnu.org.in
Sun Oct 23 22:56:20 CEST 2005

On Sat, 2005-10-15 at 19:38 +0530, Sunil Mohan Adapa wrote:
> * Finished the Free Software Directory and checked and w3validated the
> new nodes.

Thanks :D

> TODO for Free Software Directory:
>
> * There needs to be a page like the nagivation page (taxonomy_dthml)
> which exclusively shows the FSD entries (without the news items etc.).
> This page needs to be linked from the "Software" block.

Done.
Please check http://www.fsf.org.in/new/indexpage/flexinode-2

> * For all the FSD items, the http:// urls are wrongly shown by Drupal.
> This needs to be fixed.

Done.

> * for nodes 83 and 87, which contain mailto: maintainer email addreses
> specified, validator throws warnings because of a weird way "mailto:"
> is rewitten in the html page by Drupal. low priority fix needed.

Done.

> * "Sentry Linux" project should be put up? if so what are its details.

We need to get in touch with the original maintainer of the directory
for that.

Only things that need to be done are the forms for the volunteer and
business directory.
Bhaskar - could you send me the PHP files that would finally handle the
input from the forms ?

Thanks,
Sayamindu

--