[Fsf-web] [Fwd: RE: FW: [blug-non-tech] Fw: [Fwd: We need to respond to GOI, Dept of IT. [OT]]]

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun@hbcse.tifr.res.in
Fri Nov 28 10:16:20 IST 2003

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: FW: [blug-non-tech] Fw: [Fwd: We need to respond to GOI,
Dept of IT. [OT]]
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 19:39:55 +0530
From: Rahul Mittal <rm@rasteroid.com>
To: 'Nagarjuna G.' <nagarjun@hbcse.tifr.res.in>

Hello Nagarjuna,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Perhaps a small note in the news section of
http://www.gnu.org.in/ to this effect might have been useful had it been
posted as soon as you received the news? There are only a couple of days
left now, but something to keep in mind for the future?

Sincerely,
Rahul Mittal
rm@rasteroid.com