[Fsf-web] Re: Enquiry re. web design?

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun@hbcse.tifr.res.in
Mon May 5 05:49:35 IST 2003

On Sat, May 03, 2003 at 04:13:21PM -0700, Sanjeev Kumar wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I could help design and maintain the site as part of
> my contribution. I am a java programmer, with
> experience in HTML, Javascript, CSS, Photoshop, GIMP,
> and Macromedia flash.

Thanks for writing to us.  We do need volunteers like you to do some
job or the other.  Presently Kanti Jadia is looking at the web site,
so why dont you become a member of the fsf-web mailing list, and then
whenever there is some thing to be done, Kanti and you could
coordinate and get the job done.

BTW, we dont use any proprietary software for maintaining or creating
our content.  So no Java, Photoshop and no flash please.  GIMP
ofcourse is welcome.

Nagarjuna