[Fsf-web] Website changes

Gopal V gopalv82@symonds.net
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 22:32:01 +0530

If memory serves me right, Kanti  Jadia wrote:
> 1.CVS should be used.

Doesn't FSF-I have a savannah project ? .. IIRC, it had one "Webmastering
fsfin" or something ... Use it's CVS .

> 2.The site should be easily navigable from lynx/links as well as
> other Free software compatible browsers.

/index.html and html2.0/index.html ?

Seperate content from design with a sort of generator program or XSL.

> 3.The copyright should appear on each page at the bottom

Autoinclude boiler plate ?

> 4.All pages should be on one server(for mirroring).

Not really as long as checking out cvs somewhere works as well.

> 6.The overall design will be modeled after www.gnu.org site.

I think you should look at what FSF-Europe has done for their
website ...

Hope that helps,
Gopal