[Fsf-web] Re: Akruti free fonts

Khuzaima A. Lakdawala klak@giasbm01.vsnl.net.in
12 Oct 2002 13:15:12 +0530

On Fri, 11 Oct 2002 13:39:55 +0530, "Nagarjuna G." wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 11:01:25AM +0530, Khuzaima A. Lakdawala wrote:
> >
> >   http://www.gnu.org.in/software/software.html#akruti
> >
> > Could Baiju please contact the Akruti people asking them to correct
> > the copyright notice and give us an updated package?  Thanks.
> >

> I will get this done, and upload the changed one, meanwhile it is
> better to update the pages, it is OK with this for the information is
> complete.

Okay, I will also add a news item on the front page linking to the
download.

Please upload the changed package with the corrected copyright notices
directly to www.gnu.org.in/software/akruti/AkruthiFreeFonts.tgz

Notice the 'h' in the file name.

Regards,
Khuzaima

PS: I am going to be disconnected for the next one week or so.