[Fsf-web] Fwd: Hi

Khuzaima A. Lakdawala klak@giasbm01.vsnl.net.in
24 Nov 2002 19:22:42 +0530

--=-=-=

From: "Tarun Gaur" <gaur_tarun@hotmail.com>
To: klak@giasbm01.vsnl.net.in
Subject: Hi
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 10:23:10 +0000

hi Khuzaima,

Thanx for the prompt reply. As mentioned in my previous mail, I am really
keen to throw some projects to FSF community. In line with it, i tried to
subscribe to FSF-dev. I am unable to do it. Please guide.

Also managing security in my business account at your site seems to be a bit
complicated. How to figure it out ? Can you give some feelers ?

I operate out of pune and am really interested in promoting FSF out here.
Please let me know how i can actively take part in it and proceed.

regards,
tarun gaur

>From: klak@giasbm01.vsnl.net.in (Khuzaima A. Lakdawala)
>To: "Tarun Gaur" <gaur_tarun@hotmail.com>
>CC: "Nagarjuna G." <nagarjun@hbcse.tifr.res.in>,Rajendra Shastrakar
><shastrakar@hbcse.tifr.res.in>
>Subject: Re: Problem with FSF India business directory
>Date: 24 Nov 2002 07:01:32 +0530
>
>Hello Tarun,
>
> > I signed in as a member of business as well as individual volunteer
> > categories.  Then i logged into my newly created account.
> > i went into the business directory and was able to login into the
> > accounts of other members with full rights as if it were my folder. I
> > was able to create, delete, modify files and folders of other
> > members. this does not make sense to me.
>
>Indeed! Thanks a lot for bringing this to our notice. We'll look into
>it right away.
>
> > Another thing, i am really keen to throw some world class projects to
> > the community. I get no feelers from the website on how to do it.
>
>The best way is by subscribing and posting to our fsf-friends mailing
>list: http://mm.gnu.org.in/mailman/listinfo/fsf-friends
>
>Regards,
>--
>Khuzaima A. Lakdawala