[Fsf-web] Logo

Gopal.V gopalv82@yahoo.com
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 17:35:01 +0530

If memory serves me right, Nagarjuna G. wrote:
> I looked at the logo.  Usually it is not a good idea to use serif
> font.  The intercharacter distance is too much, you can reduce
> that and see how it looks.  The oval could be little closer.

	I used the Times font that came with Abiword . I spread it out
a little to reduce a crowded look. I can reduce the oval , but
haven't got much hope .

	This is the same semi circle spec as the original stuff I
submitted. I'll change and mail you the copy

Gopal.V
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success