[Fsf-web] Logo

Gopal.V gopalv82@yahoo.com
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 19:04:37 +0530

If memory serves me right, Khuzaima A. Lakdawala wrote:
> Gopal, can you put your artistic hat on again and come up with a draft
> artwork for the logo?

	This is *way* beyond my level :(

	I'm tied down by the crazy thing called a "mouse" .

> Ideally, it should be some kind of outline artwork (with a transparent
> background perhaps?) without any dependence on colour.

	What I think will be good will be a pen&ink style peacock in an
upwards semicircle formed by its head and tail. With the GNU head
between the peacock and the upper semicircle of "Free Software Foundation
India". But I lack the skills or equipment to draw it.

Gopal.V

PS: My gimp mainly deals with geometric shapes (using script-fu).
    that's fine for most web development -- but a peacock !
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success