[Fsf-web] Volunteer for Free software directory

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun@hbcse.tifr.res.in
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:57:49 +0530 (IST)

On 21 Mar 2002, Khuzaima A. Lakdawala wrote:

->On 14 Mar 2002, "Kanti  Jadia" wrote:
->
->> I hereby volunteer to help build the free software directory for
->> fsf-india
->
->Let us have a coordinator for this directory. Ranjit, since you
->started this, would you please be the coordinator? Kanti and other
->volunteers can compile a list of free software businesses and services
->in their respective cities/states and submit their lists to Ranjit for
->integration with the main directory.
->
->As Arun suggested, Ranjit can maintain this list presently as a flat
->html file, ordered by states and further sub-ordered by cities. The
->top of the file should contain indexed links enabling state-wise and
->city-wise navigation.

Ranjit, can you list all the categories of information that
should be put for each entry of free-software.  I need it for
creating a custom application/object for the database, so that
the details can be filled and updated easily.

Nagarjuna