[Fsf-web] [vineeth@lab.org: Error on registeration page]

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun@hbcse.tifr.res.in
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 19:00:53 +0530

----- Forwarded message from Vineeth Mohan <vineeth@lab.org> -----

>From nagarjun  Fri Jul 26 23:24:48 2002
From: "Vineeth Mohan" <vineeth@lab.org>
Subject: Error on registeration page
To: fsf-webmaster@gnu.org.in

Hai,
There was an error occuried when I tried to register as a volunteer. The error message is below.
---------------------------------
Zope Error

Error Type: NameError
Error Value: global name 'sel' is not defined

Troubleshooting Suggestions

This resource may be trying to reference a nonexistent object or variable global name 'sel' is not defined.
The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML source for this page.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your patience.

PLEASE HELP TO JOIN. Can you register me as a volunteer with user name "vineeth" and password "indian007". My expertise includes Networking (MCSE), Linux, PHP, mySQl and Apache.
Thank you
Vineeth Mohan

----- End forwarded message -----

--
nagarjun@hbcse.tifr.res.in		       www.hbcse.tifr.res.in/gn/
Key fingerprint = C1E2 1B8C 8E98 A697 68B7  ADAC E956 6D4B DE90 BF01