[Fsf-web] Business directory [Was: Volunteer product]

Khuzaima A. Lakdawala klak@giasbm01.vsnl.net.in
23 Jul 2002 13:46:08 +0530

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002 09:26:47 +0530 (IST), "Rajendra Shastrakar(Raj)" wrote:

> Well, It is easy to separate out both dir. both objects are realatively
> separate. only they are kept on same page .. if someone can cut/paste it
> (links)
> on other page , this problem could be sloved .

Thanks for the prodding :) I have separated the two and the bizdir is
now available at http://forum.gnu.org.in/bizdir

If there are no problem reports or objections, shall I link to it from
our home page?

> BTW i dont think there are many ppl signed on business dir. So i think

Oh that is because we haven't announced it anywhere! The only people
who know about it are the handful of friends on this list.

Once we are ready, I think Dr. Nagarjuna will be announcing both the
business directory and the volunteer directory on the FSF-India
announcement list and other relevant free software related lists of
India.

Regards, and thanks and kudos again for the great work on the
directory development, Raj.

--
Khuzaima