[Fsf-web] Mapping other URLs to the volunteer and business directories

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun@hbcse.tifr.res.in
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 17:08:22 +0530

On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 12:36:27PM +0530, Khuzaima A. Lakdawala wrote:
> It would be nice if the volunteer and business directories were
> accessible as sub-domains or sub-sites of fsf.org.in / gnu.org.in
> (like say bizdir.fsf.org.in or fsf.org.in/bizdir) rather than of
> forum.gnu.org.in which, being a web-magazine, does not have any
> logical relation to the two directories although they are hosted by
> the same instance of Zope.

This is not a problem, except that the DNS entries are to be changed,
and then apache virtual hosting rules writn.  I am not doing the DNS
for the domains, we can get it done.

Nagarjuna