[Fsf-web] Static Page design.

Khuzaima A. Lakdawala klak@giasbm01.vsnl.net.in
01 Apr 2002 11:12:37 +0530

On Sun, 31 Mar 2002 14:31:10 +0530, Vinay Pawar <zoyd@gmx.net> wrote:

>  Another suggestion most people might be knowing already.
>  Open Source Web Design:
>   http://www.oswd.org

Go there TODAY, good fun :)

>   http://www.oswd.org/browse.phtml?category=clean

Let us be very clear about one thing at the outset: our site should
not have any "geeky" appearance. It might put off first-time visitors
who come there just to know about software freedom (and there will be
*lot* of such visitors once we really get going, hopefully :)

The default gnu.org page (and our current front page) are truly
"boring" :) However, take a look at FSF Europe's site -- elegant,
simple and functional. Seems worth copying and adapting.

Regards,
Khuzaima