[Fsf-india] Value

Khuzaima A. Lakdawala klak@giasbm01.vsnl.net.in
20 Mar 2002 11:56:57 +0530

Thanks Tapan, for stepping in with your words of wisdom.

I apologise for my contribution to the recent flame fest.

However, sh*t happens. Flame wars happen on the best of lists,
especially on a list like this one populated by people who feel rather
strongly about their cause and fear that it will be hijacked by people
who don't feel so strongly as they do. I don't think people here have
any qualms about being angels immune from flame-baits.

And just as you can't judge a book by its cover, please don't judge
this list by its latest flame war and the lack of substantive
discussions over the last "two weeks." That is unfair. I do hope you
have been through the archives.

And this list certainly needs people like you who can make substantial
contributions in terms of ideas and programs. We wish and hope that
you will remain active here.

Regards,
Khuzaima