[Fsf-india] DEBATE: Why Linux... why GNU/Linux

Khuzaima A. Lakdawala klak@giasbm01.vsnl.net.in
19 Mar 2002 11:19:12 +0530

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002 07:19:19 +0530, Raghavendra Bhat <ragu@vsnl.com> wrote:

> Raju Mathur says so:
>
> > haven't heard an  iota of tolerance on this list  yet, and a community
> > without tolerance is dubbed Fascist
>
> Pure over-generalization of this  *tolerant* and *uncensored* List.  Can
> you elaborate on  how you guys at the Linux-India  mailing lists gag and
> put people on your watch list  there ?  FSF-India list is way ahead when
> one compares it with your managed lists. :(

That's very well put.

Try propagating freedom on LIG and you are shooed away. People who
talk about freedom are made clearly unwelcome in that "linux"
haven. They are tolerant and we are fascists. War is peace and boys
are girls (with apologies to Ms. Roy).

--
Khuzaima A. Lakdawala