[Fsf-india] Re: RMS talk in Bangalore (fwd)

Radhakrishnan CV cvr@river-valley.org
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 03:57:04 +0530 (IST)

On Thu, 7 Mar 2002 at 16:42, Nagarjuna G. wrote:

[...]

   This is too much!

Yes, I have been too harsh on you people. Kindly accept my
uninhibited and most sincere apologies for hurting your feelings.

But you people needed a punch on the face to make you talk (which
makes me really really sick), if not you would have never written so
many mails on the status of FSF India to this list.

   The silence is not because of any hidden plans.  All this
   happened because the bangalore group (including one of the board
   members) did not inform any of us, including the board.

You agree that it is a mistake on the part of one of the board
members, the leader committing a mistake is unpardonable, he
deserves penal action from the Board.

   All of you will soon read the rules/policies/articles etc.  When
   they are posted on the website please be as active as you are
   now.

By all means.

--
Radhakrishnan