[Fsf-india] Logo

Gopal.V gopalv82@yahoo.com
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 20:42:09 +0530

If memory serves me right, Khuzaima A. Lakdawala wrote:
> > may be a lotus , peacock or an elephant for that matter ....
>
> The peacock seems most appropriate. Let's go with the Gnu head and
> peacock combination. (I wish we had some way of voting on this :)
	Yes !. The national bird is the correct choice here.(reminds of
the dynamic duo cartoons ie GNU+TuX). Also looks good :)

	Seems like my work hasn't been a waste after all . It brought
up a less reactionist logo idea.

PS: from the artist's POV, the picture will look good in both color
    and grayscale ;)
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success