[Fsf-india] IT Policy Govt of Kerala

Arun M arun@freedevelopers.net
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 12:51:53 +0530

>    In that case, how was the fact that 'man power is a problem'
>    identified?  I once saw a screen shot of a program displaying
>    a malayalam sentence in this list. Can we have the source code
>    for that?

Please see  www.gnu.org.in/mal.html. (Bit old version)
I think I've posted link to list long back.

BTW discussions regarding various projects going on. Just wanted to
make sure that something is there to start with not just talking.

Also people are working on various Free Software projects and are not
brought into FSF India since there is nothing specific to India in them.

Arun.