[Fsf-friends] Comrades’ new-found love with IT

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 10:26:18 IST 2009

2009/1/6 Praveen A <pravi.a at gmail.com>:
>> What community? The mailing list?!
>
> Oh Come On Vikram, You know better than that. We have a wiki too :-)
> http://bangalore.gnu.org.in/index.php/Main_Page

Wow! A wiki too!! :-)

Renuka suggesting that I was dividing the community is a wrong
observation. Please read RMS reply where RMS clearly states that
anyone is free to start as many organisations as one wants. Do you
want to curtail that freedom?
Also note that organisation and movement are not the same. We can have
many organisations in the same movement.

Just to prove how things are bloated up -- the National meeting on
Software Patents at Bangalore was attended by only the organisers and
3 new students from Christ School of Law. But the way Anivar projected
the attendance in the media one would get the impression that hundreds
had attended the program.
Also most of the questionable news reports that are circulated are all
planted by Anivar. So excluding such elements is not dividing the
community... It is simply purging the community of such unethical
elements.. that's all.

It is very unfortunate that my dear Praveen has become a serf to Anivar.
Anivar,
Where do you get your funding for such activites? CIA?