[Fsf-friends] Comrades’ new-found love with IT

കേരളീയന്‍ भारतीयन keraleean at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 16:57:07 IST 2009

The Kerala government policy is very clear and has to be well appreciated.
The government has entrusted the duty of e-governance implementation to one
of the FSF-I board member. However he is more interested to play with
politics of exclusion. So he could not discharge his duty properly. If any
of the government offices in Kerala failed to follow the policy direction
for free software implementation, he has to reply for it.

2009/1/4 Praveen A <pravi.a at gmail.com>

> > This may enable some of the FSFI board members to hide their
> inefficiencies
> > and malpractices by reaching to you for a protest gathering against
> alleged
> > manhandling.
>
> This doesn't even deserve a reply.

Yes certain drama of hiding malpractices of FSF-I board members may not feel
to refer further by their sychophants.

- Keraleean