[Fsf-friends] Comrades’ new-found love with IT

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 16:37:50 IST 2009

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 4:21 PM, Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com>wrote:

> Who Cares?

Those who are interested, like you are interested in now divindingdescribing
the community in your own way

> > dont try to divide the community,
>
> What community? The mailing list?!

No opinions about your Your assumption--- or should i say who cares for your
opinions

> > if you could list which is that body or group or organization that youare
> > involved and exist publicly/officially and working in the interest of
> free
> > software movmenent intiated by RMS let me join.
>
> Sure. But we not yet named ourselves.

All the best, i will aslo join hands if you want if it is according to the
ideals of free softwares initiated by RMS

> All in due time. For now, continue your good work.

You dont have to tell me what to do.. when you yourself dont know what to do
( since you are asking questions like what to do? so what? )

> > FSUG is there almost every where through out karnataka -- i dont know
> which
>
> FSUG Bangalore is a mailing list.

So what , time will tell who will be what

> So what can I do?

You say you dont care!
and Also you dont believe/take into  confidence  any one those who are on
the list who are part of community since you feel it is just a list . and
you have so many plans as you said in due time it will come .. and

you want to descibe / divide the community ( your assumption is mailing list
) in your own way
and mailing list is nothing for you

Why are you asking suggestion?

Still if you want to know from me, only thing i can say is what you said to
me is " continue with your good work."