[Fsf-friends] Free software is the future. The Future is ours.

Senthil Sundaram (sensunda) sensunda at cisco.com
Mon Nov 24 10:02:44 IST 2008

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 8:27 AM, justin joseph
<justinjoseph007 at gmail.com> wrote:

		However the report mentions "Open Source".  But slum
dweller is a Free

	That was precisely why this reporter's inclusion as a 'speaker'
was objected by Anivar. He is again repeating his folly and trying to
create trouble here.

	imho as far as we are clear this is fine...untouchability might
not help .. and i do see in many campaigns like no software patent
campaigns there were many  'open source' folks.

	The next time if these subversive people came forward with
dangerous tactics, I think we should seriously try and reverse-hijack
none other than "Marx" from them. That will signal the onset of its
final irreversible intellectual decay. The emerging world prefers
sensibility, not dirty-games.

	somebody said some free software folks are more marxist than
marxists ;)