[Fsf-friends] Re: Microsoft to set up university in (Bangalore)city

shriramadhas shriramadhas@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Jul 17 11:58:39 IST 2007

Instead of asking the government to stop Microsoft from setting up the
University, ask the government to grant land, fund everything it might allocate
to microsoft in setting up its university to free software university also..

we need to tell them.. these.. these.. these are the advantages of free
software.. so we want to set up a univeristy..

good that u are allowing microsoft to set up a university.. we also want to set
up one.. give us also all that u r about to grant to microsoft..

grant us the same way... then they will think...