[Fsf-friends] Microsoft to set up university in (Bangalore)city

ஆமாச்சு amachu@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Jul 16 22:17:06 IST 2007

On Monday 16 July 2007 22:11:52 ஆமாச்சு wrote:
> On Monday 16 July 2007 18:01:58 Anivar Aravind wrote:
> Nagarjuna G. wrote:
> I agree that these are not going to be effective enough, but these are
> part of the campaign.  Besides this will help us to get all our
> arguments together.  This will help each of our colleagues to use them
> whenever they speak.  we have to take the first steps some where.
>
> If you have another way of conducting a campaign please let me know.
>
> Press Release is an important starting point. It is a position statement
> on Problem. lets do it. I am also suggesting about drafting a signature
> campaign that focuses on Why we are opposing the It and what we. Free
> Software Community is  suggesting for Schooling.

these are destructive way of opposing. some one should do this.. no
doubt...

the ideal solution would be to start thinking in line of a free software
university.. i named one as "gnu"kulam.. ;-) in line of our traditional
gurukulam system ;-)

which will be more constructive...

gnukulam - copyleft - amachu 2007 ;-)

--