[Fsf-friends] Sify joins hands with Microsoft

Amol Hatwar amol@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Jul 12 23:27:23 IST 2007

Sify is going to get hurt...

Putting it context with this news article:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Bangalore/Microsoft_to_set_up_university_in_city/articleshow/2196363.cms

I doubt if the "so said" university will teach GNU/Linux MS wants to
catch them young... . Seems to be some new MS initiative...

What is more? FSF India is the only chapter in all of Asia. MS might
be reacting, targeting all their fire power here... while they still
can.

Regards,

Amol Hatwar

--
My god carries a hammer. Your god died nailed to a dead tree. Any questions?