[Fsf-friends] Linus Torvalds Speaks: Have You Something To Ask?

Sandip Bhattacharya sandip@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Jul 11 18:16:04 IST 2007

Anivar Aravind wrote:
>       2. The role Indian techies can play in developing Linux and open
> source

Please! Can we Indians stop asking such questions? There was this really
embarassing clip(In "Code", I think) where another Indian asked just
that, and Linus was really uncomfortable finding the right words to say.

Why do we need to participate to have a national representation in the
project? Do other countries have delegations asking about such questions
before their residents participate?

- Sandip