[Fsf-friends] Re: [InteRider] Job opportunities on Mifos Open Source Project

Frederick Noronha [फ़रेदरिक नोरोनया] fred@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Jul 4 19:37:36 IST 2007

Sure, you can find some of the best techies via the Free Software/Open
Source networks. And you can find links to some such networks at
http://wikiwikiweb.de/LugsList -- with a focus on South Asia, but a
few links beyond too.
FN